Company Policy as Related to COVID-19
Updated as of June 1, 2020
At Red Chair Designs, the safety of our customers, vendors, realtors and employees is always one of our highest priorities. As communities continue to understand and deal with the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19), I wanted to share with you the measures Red Chair Designs is undertaking to ensure the protection of all those in our community.
We are closely monitoring the developments nationally and locally. We are regularly evaluating our policies and procedures during this period:
On June 1, we will be adding in-person staging and interior design consultations with the addition of the following procedures:
* The day before the in-person appointment, the Red Chair Designs representative that is scheduled will call or text with the seller or customer. In that call each party will verify that the time still works, that they do not have a fever, a cough, sore throat, muscle aches, headache, etc. and neither does anyone in their household. If either party (customer or Red Chair Designs) has any of these symptoms, the appointment will be rescheduled or a virtual consultation can be substituted instead.
* If we arrive and discover someone in the household is in fact ill we will leave immediately and reschedule with a virtual staging.
* We request that as few people are in the house as possible. ie- children are outside playing.
* We will wear a mask and will not touch anything - including the pets.
* Everyone staying in the house will also wear a mask. To reduce risk, the owner of the home will open doors and turn on lights.
* We will do our best to keep the 6’ distance from the customer or seller.
* Our initial conversation will take place outside so we have as little time in the house as possible. In order to keep our time inside to a minimum, we may request to take photos of rooms as needed. Please let us know if the seller or customer is uncomfortable with this. With a photo we are able to write tasks down after we leave the property and still discuss what needs to be done in those rooms without the time to write as we walk through.
We want to thank you ahead of time for your understanding in our requirement of wearing a mask, gloves and use of disinfectants. We have a lot of folks that we serve and want to continue to serve everyone without cause for interruption.
* If you as the customer or seller would prefer to forgo a mask etc, we are happy to change the appointment to a virtual appointment but we kindly request that this be arranged as the appointment is being set-up.
* If there are additional precautions you would like us to consider, we are happy to do what we can to make you comfortable with having us on your property.
We will continue to offer Virtual Staging Consultations at a discounted rate. They have been a highly successful addition to our services.
We appreciate the partnership we have with our realtors, vendors, customers and employees. If you wish to discuss any of the procedures I’ve outlined above please let me know. I’m always open for conversations around how we can best serve you and your sellers.
At Red Chair Designs, our hearts go out to anybody impacted by this outbreak. We truly value your business and plan to take all necessary steps to ensure the safety of all of those in our communities.
Principal and Owner of Red Chair Designs